Requirements: desktop engineer, group policy, landesk, powershell, windows 10
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $100k - $120k
Description of Responsibilities
Growing NYC based Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Desktop Engineer/Architect!
Compensation: up to $120K base + bonus + benefits
- Creating, maintaining and documenting the standard Windows desktop.
- Managing Ivanti/LANdesk for workstation OS/Software deployments and patching.
- Writing documentation and processes for the desktop support team and ensuring they follow them correctly.
- Managing workstation vulnerability risk and hardening our end-user assets in conjunction with our security team.
- Identifying and remediating high-risk end-user assets.
- Attending meetings with Infrastructure representing IT support and communicating relevant information to the rest of the team.
- Ensuring workstation agents are fully deployed and working.
- Testing and deploying user and workstation Group Policies.
- Managing a team of two responsible for telecom administration.
- Finish Windows 10 migration project
- Research, evaluate and deploy new hardware and software for end-users.
- Automating repetitive tasks via scripting, software tools or projects for our software development team.
- 8+ years’ experience in enterprise desktop engineering/architecture in a 1000+ user environment
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS platform
- Advanced experience with desktop management systems. Ivanti/LANDesk preferred.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management. AirWatch preferred.
- Experience with Group Policy, software and OS deployment technologies.
- Experience with PowerShell and other scripting languages.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management systems. Rapid7 Nexpose preferred.
- Experience working with change management.
Client cannot sponsor H1-B visas at the time
For inquiries about this opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com