Open Source Developer
Requirements: C#, C++, GO, Java, NodeJS, open source, Ruby on Rails, SQL
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $140k - $170k
Description of Responsibilities
NYC quant trading fund is looking for an open source developer to join their team! Our development team has a huge impact on the way our firm does business and succeeds! This will be a full stack development opportunity, building end to end systems that will fuel our trading business, including a brand new trading and risk management system! We are looking for forward thinking engineers who will use technology as a tool to build solutions for complex business problems. There is no typical day to day here in our environment- one day you could be dabbling with Ruby on Rails and NodeJS, and the next day you will be building out the next generation of trading systems with Python!
If you are technology agnostic and innately curious, our culture will be the perfect place to continue growing your skills and experiment with the latest technologies on the market! We are looking to challenge the status quo of technology in the financial world and want you to be part of our mission.
- 8+ years experience developing in a formal environment required
- Experience working with open source technologies (Python, NodeJS, MongoDB, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Prior experience with OOP such as C++, Java, or C#
- Experience working with a relational or nonrelational database (SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other Engineering related field
To apply, please send resumes to: email@example.com