Requirements: .net, C#, Java, Risk, SDLC, SQL
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $110k - $140k
Description of Responsibilities
NYC credit hedge fund with over 20B in AUM is looking for a mid level software engineer to join their development team! The Engineering team plays a critical role in developing proprietary solutions and is heavily involved in developing custom tools for PnL, pricing, risk management, etc. This role will be working directly alongside with the Head of Development, as the team continues to expand and build out their suite of risk applications.
We are looking for technology agnostic individuals who are excited by building out next generation financial applications. The developer will work closely with infrastructure and business teams to design and write applications that will fuel our global enterprise.
- 3-5+ years experience in a formal development environment, financial services industry is heavily preferred
- Experience with development skills in C#.NET or Java
- Working knowledge of full SDLC
- Understanding and proficiency working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and ability to work with heavy multithreaded applications
- Strong knowledge of advanced data structures
- Prior experience with risk applications not required, although interest in the space is a must!
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science from a TOP university