Project Manager Equities Technology
Requirements: Business Analyst, EMS, Equities, Futures, OMS
Location:New York, NY
Salary: $130k - $190k
Description of Responsibilities
Leading international financial services company is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst Consultant to join the trading technology team. Areas of focus will be Order and Execution Management in support of the Equities businesses.
- Product Management of proprietary Order and Execution Management platform with a focus on Equities and FUT - analyze feature requests / new workflows and work with the business and technology to propose solutions.
- Define detailed business requirements and functional specifications for projects of all sizes.
- Partner with development manager to size changes and plan work based on business priorities.
- Project management for larger, complex projects and programs.
- Participate in testing with a focus on validating business requirements have been met.
- Assisting support teams with end user training and communication.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Requires 10+ years of related professional experience.
- 5+ years working on a trading desk with a focus on order and execution management.
- Deep understanding of lifecycle of a trade & Equities Trading workflows (including Portfolio Trading).
- Working knowledge of 3rd party trading platforms including Newport, etc.
- Experience writing detailed users specifications including wireframes.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously within a tight time frame.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Excellent level of knowledge & experience using both Waterfall & Agile development methodology.