Trading QA Analyst
Requirements: automated testing, jira, QA, Quality Assurance, Tibco
Location:Princeton , NJ
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $90k - $120k
Description of Responsibilities
Leading financial institution is looking for a hands on QA analyst to join their Trading Operations Team. The QA Analyst must be able to perform end to end system testing, client interfacing testing, and provide general customer trade support for the firm.
The role will be primarily testing the firm's trading application. The QA analyst will ensure that all software issues are reported and handled efficiently adhering to the the firm's remediation process. Prior experience working in a financial trading environment is necessary in order to be successful in this position. Our QA team has a very deep understanding of the entire trade life cycle.
**We are unfortunately unable to work with OPT or H1B candidates at this time**
- At least 2+ years experience working within an automated testing platform
- Strong knowledge of the QA testing process/best practices
- Experience testing the UI and processing applications
- Experience testing trading systems or other financial application is highly preferred
- Experience using JIRA
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.