C# Software Engineer
Requirements: C#, microsoft, Python, SQL
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $200k - $350k
Description of Responsibilities
We are seeking talented, entrepreneurial software engineers across a range of seniority to work on exciting Greenfield .Net financial applications. Build the firm's core application in an energetic, fast-paced environment. The role provides a great opportunity to develop a substantial portion of the system, from design and architecture to implementation and deployment.
Compensation is commensurate with experience but typical range for exceptional engineers could be $200-350k including bonus, benefits and unlimited vacation.
We pride ourselves on building a collaborative work environment that enables the success of the team, while also allowing individuals time and support to grow.
Existing Tech Stack:
· Target languages are C# (.Net Core), Python, Java, and Go for core services.
· Growing use of Python for data analysis
· Moving towards the use of Apache stack for distributed computing as well as container based infrastructure running in Kubernetes
· Portfolio management tools, Portia, Geneva a plus
· Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain core frameworks as well as applications and services
· Write clean, performant, understandable code
· Collaborate with team members to build the best possible solution for a given problem
· Continuously improve the overall quality of our shared code base
Please forward resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org