Desktop Support Engineer
Requirements: Active Directory, Citrix, Desktop Support , office 365, windows 10
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $80k - $90k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a growing hedge fund based in NYC looking to hire an up and coming technologist to join or corporate support team. In this role, you have complete visibility in providing a high level of support to all of our traders, portfolio managers, executives and staff! We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and has a curiosity to continue deepening his/her skills sets!
- Support internal employees day-to-day in person, over the phone, or via email. Most support is provided in the office, but remote support, home support, and after hours support is required.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on desktops and laptops running Windows 10 as well as personal technology devices (Android and iOS). Software applications include Windows 10, MS Office, Bloomberg, Active Directory, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Citrix
- Ensure workstations and personal devices connect seamlessly with diverse systems such as file, email and application servers as well as administrative systems.
- Troubleshoot printers, scanners, copiers and related office equipment.
- Set up and support video conferences along with the related presentation needs.
- Direct interaction with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Remain current on emerging products, services, and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- IT experience, including:
- 5 years or more providing desktop support to Windows users.
- 3 years or more providing support for Microsoft Office.
- Mac experience helpful for home and remote support.
- Software experience includes Windows 7/10, MS Office/O365, Bloomberg, Active Directory, MDM, Citrix,
- Prefer experience in the financial services industry or similar professional environment.
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org