Requirements: Ansible, AWS, Chef, ci/cd, Devops, docker, git, jenkins , puppet, Python
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $150k - $200k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a Multi- billion dollar global investment manager in need of a senior level DevOps Engineer/architect to assist in building automated, resilient and scalable solutions to meet our technology needs across all of our engineering teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a firm where they can be a part of implementing the CI/CD philosophy, identify the right tools, and set in motion the platform that will be used throughout the entire firm. An innovative and curious mindset goes a long way in our culture as we are dedicated to disrupting the investment management space!
Compensation is commensurate to experience with excellent bonus and benefits offered.
● Service Oriented Attitude - Strong belief in providing a great environment for our software engineers to operate in
● 2+ years of experience in a DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering role
● Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS) or similar cloud-provider offering and its ecosystem
● Strong knowledge in configuration management frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
● Strong knowledge of Jenkins or similar automation tools
● Proficiency in at least one programming language (Ruby, Python, PowerShell)
● Strong understanding of modern architecture patterns
● Strong knowledge of Git or other distributed SCM systems
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time
If interested - please send resumes to email@example.com