End User Support Engineer
Requirements: Desktop Support , Market Data, VDI, windows 10
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $60k - $80k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a prominent financial services firm with offices in Connecticut, looking to hire a junior desktop support engineer to join our team. As our users are getting accustomed to working remotely, you will be supporting these users in ensuring devices are functional. This role is paramount to business teams successfully being able to trade, communicate and conduct meetings.
· Provide quality customer service when interacting with all associates.
· Imaging, setup, and deployment of Desktop Computers and PC Peripherals.
· PC software installations and support for Microsoft applications shrink-wrapped applications, development tools, internal applications, Bloomberg, Reuters, and other market data applications.
· Support, troubleshooting, repair or replacement of PC Hardware, and related peripherals.
· Setup weekly meetings via Video Conference, WebEx Audio, and Screen Content Sharing.
· Troubleshooting and remediation of software related issues via Service Now ticketing system.
· Support and Deployment of standard corporate Mobile Devices.
· Develop and improve strong customer service, communication and technical skills.
For more information, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org