End User Support Team Lead
Requirements: Desktop Support , Market Data, team lead
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $120k - $140k
Description of Responsibilities
Prominent hedge fund is looking for an experience End User Support Team Lead to take ownership of the support environment in the New York location. In this role, you will provide Trading and Executive end user support in a fast-paced financial environment.
· Provide quality customer service when interacting with all associates.
· Imaging, setup, and deployment of Desktop Computers and PC Peripherals.
· PC software installations and support for Microsoft applications shrink-wrapped applications, development tools, internal applications, Bloomberg, Reuters, and other market data applications.
· Support, troubleshooting, repair or replacement of PC Hardware, and related peripherals.
· Setup weekly meetings via Video Conference, WebEx Audio, and Screen Content Sharing.
· Troubleshooting and remediation of software related issues via Service Now ticketing system.
· Support and Deployment of standard corporate Mobile Devices.
· Develop and improve strong customer service, communication and technical skills.
· Act as technical lead and escalation point for more complex issues that require higher technical knowledge and/or the input from 3rd line teams for resolution.
· Continuously set a high standard as an example for colleagues to work by
· Provide leadership to Technical Support Analysts by disseminating information and through advising, coaching and mentoring staff.
For more information, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org