Executive Support Engineer
Requirements: Desktop Support , Executive support , office 365, systems administrator, windows 10
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $120k - $140k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a growing asset management firm based in NYC seeking a mid-level IT support analyst supporting the Firm’s technology infrastructure. This position provides operational support for the PC desktop infrastructure used firm-wide. In this role, you will work closely with the CTO in taking ownership of the firm's IT platform. Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Technical support for end-user hardware and associated applications.
- Installation and maintenance of PC’s including troubleshooting and upgrades
- Support for market data and trade execution platforms.
- Responsibility for daily operating procedures including morning status reporting, data center checks, trouble ticket creation and closure.
- Participation in off-hours support on a rotating basis with other staff members.
- Occasional weekend work
- Experience with all Microsoft desktop software particularly Windows 7 / 10 operating systems and Microsoft Office 365 / 2016.
- PC hardware troubleshooting knowledge
- Familiarity with market data applications from vendors such as Bloomberg and ThomsonReuters is desired.
- Familiarity with Acronis, VMware, or LanDesk is highly desired.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 4 + years of experience in PC technical support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Financial Services industry experience is desired.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once
For more information about this opportunity, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Unfortunately, our client cannot sponsor visas at this time**