Executive Support Engineer
Requirements: Executive support , financial services, Mobile Devices, windows 10
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $200k - $230k
Description of Responsibilities
The Executive Support Engineer is responsible for providing high quality support services to the various executive groups in a fast pace financial company. This is a hands-on role requiring the ability to handle various problems with expertise and exceptional judgment while working with end-users.
• Deliver high-quality, white glove support to senior leadership of the firm
• Troubleshoot basic network and telecommunications connectivity issues
• Support of desktop technology and desktop applications in Windows environments (Linux desktop support experience a plus), including remote access tools
• Knowledge and troubleshooting skills in the Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, mobile devices, printers and other applications
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must as well as the ability to work well independently
• Understand and evaluate end-users needs and develop creative technical solutions to meet them
• Support projects that evolve as a result of firm-wide technical initiatives
• Strong communication skills. Ensure end-users are informed of issue status through resolution; escalate to the appropriate technology teams when necessary
• Minimum of five years of progressive technical support experience in a financial institution required
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange desired
• Comprehensive knowledge of Windows based desktops and the key applications – Outlook, MS Office, etc...
• Strong understanding of market data – Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, etc. Proven expertise in integrating with Excel plug-ins, troubleshooting API broken links, effectively working with vendor technical support.
• Broad understanding of mobile technology
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as strong customer service experience.
• Must demonstrate an ability and interest in having a hands-on approach to customer service.
• Availability for night and weekend shift work as well as light travel to branch offices
• Experience in supporting servers and data centers a plus
• MCP/MCSE/CCNA or equivalent a plus
For more information, please send resume to email@example.com