Information Security Engineer - Philly
Requirements: ids/ips, NIST, security orchestration, SIEM, single sign on
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $110k - $140k
Description of Responsibilities
The Security Engineer is responsible for ensuring the overall security, integrity and availability of the information systems and data. In this role, you will partner with the CISO and become a strategic resource in building efficient security solutions towards risk mitigation. This is a hands-on role with an opportunity to build multiple security programs.
• Independently design, implement and monitor security measures.
• Identify, develop and define security requirements to align with our own corporate security framework
• Implement tools and technologies to help ensure security compliance and enforcement.
• Monitor and remediate security vulnerabilities, threats and events in our information systems.
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
• Lead Incident Response and investigation activities as required by management.
• Work closely with IT and business stakeholders and provide security solutions via ongoing communication and consistent processes.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of security experience working in financial institutions
• Experience in implementing security orchestration and automation platform
• Hands-on technical knowledge of next-generation FW, IDS, EDPR platform, Encryption tools.
• Implementation experience with Single-sign-on solution
• Familiar with development and scripting skills (Python, PowerShell)
• Hands-on experience in building, configuring and managing SIEM solutions
• Experience with Privileged Access Management solution
• Able to conduct in depth research into security issues and products as required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities as a self-motivated team member
• Ability to demonstrate broad exposure to various security technologies
• Strong Linux and Windows System Administration experience
• Familiarity with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
For more information, feel free to send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org