Information Security Engineer - Philly
Requirements: ids/ips, NIST, security orchestration, SIEM, single sign on
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $110k - $170k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a global financial services firm with offices located in Philadelphia looking to expand our regional information security engineering team. The Security Engineer is responsible for ensuring the overall security, integrity and availability of the information systems and data. In this role, you will partner with the CISO and become a strategic resource in building efficient security solutions towards risk mitigation. This is a hands-on role with an opportunity to build multiple security programs.
- Collaborate with other technology engineer teams to architect and build secure solutions to unique problems throughout the firm
- Design and support endpoint security controls such as A/V, DLP, & FDE.
- Collaborate on network security designs such as DMZ, filtered networks, remote access strategies and more
- Create and maintain engineering documentation such as installation guides, architecture diagrams, and operational procedures.
- Identify, recommend, and deploy new security solutions to meet the firms risk profile
- 4 or more years’ of hands-on experience with security engineering
- Strong knowledge of computing fundamentals including the OSI model, networking, and enterprise infrastructure
- Experience with securing cloud technologies such as Microsoft O365 and Amazon AWS
- Experience with enterprise logging and reporting platforms a plus (ELK Stack, Splunk)
- Certificates and degrees associated with InfoSec preferred
- Experience in a highly regulated and secure industry preferred
For more information, feel free to send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org