Requirements: Azure, Exchange, office 365, vmware
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $100k - $130k
Description of Responsibilities
A Major NYC law firm is seeking a Infratructure Engineer,the ideal candidate
would be responsible for the monitoring, maintaining and implementation of the firm’s Systems infrastructure technologies and processes.
Maintain Infrastructure Engineering documentation, policies, standards and procedures; and incorporate the maintenance of this documentation into project life cycles. This is inclusive of identifying improvements to our infrastructure, configurations and creating a planned approach to implement recommendations following our Change Management Control processes to ensure our systems are operating optimally.
· Maintain an evolving understanding of cloud technologies, architectures, and ramifications to the Firm’s network, systems and security posture. Coordinate with senior members of the Infrastructure Engineering team to evaluate, design, and implement cloud technologies that satisfy the Firm’s Information Security risk tolerance objectives.
Other qualifications and skills:
· A minimum 4 years of Systems Engineering related experience
· Ability to pursue and attain latest certifications in Microsoft, VMware, Cisco and related Cloud technologies
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, EMC, Network and Systems Monitoring, MDM, Storage (SAN), ADFS/IAM/SSO/SAML, MFA
· Strong understanding of firms Messaging infrastructure; Exchange 2010/2016, Exchange Site Availability, SMTP Routing, SPAM and Content Filtering
· Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills, including effective presentation skills and ability to mentor other Systems Engineers on various topics
· Strong understanding of Datacenter operations and planning
· Familiarity with Public Cloud (Azure, AWS), Office 365 and Exchange Online