Requirements: FIX, Linux, powershell, solarwinds, TCP/IP
Location:Princeton , NJ
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $90k - $130k
Description of Responsibilities
A financial company located in Princeton, New Jersey is looking for a network operations analyst.
* The Network Analyst will report to the SVP – Trading Systems Development & Systems Operations.
· Knowledge of network communications protocols such as the TCP/IP protocol suite, Multicast, SNMP, packet capture analysis, troubleshooting and latency analysis with Wireshark.
· Experience building and configuring network monitoring solutions (eg. Zabbix, Solarwinds , Nagios XI)
· Experience with TAP aggregation solutions setup and configuration a plus
· Command line interface experience of deploying basic network configurations a must.
· Heavy experience with network monitoring and analytical/troubleshooting tools.
· Strong Knowledge of the LINUX command line interface and LINUX network stack a must.\
· Knowledge of common Financial Industry protocols, such as FIX, OPRA & CTS market data feed protocols a plus
· Programming and scripting skills (Perl, Python, Shell, and etc.) a good plus.
· Strong troubleshooting skills and excellent communication and organizational skills a must.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science.
· 2+ years of working in network operations or engineering in a financial organization a plus.
· Trading systems environment support a plus.
· Knowledge of equity and/or options products is a plus.