Requirements: Cisco Router, Firewalls, ospf
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $100k - $150k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a growing fintech company based in New Jersey that has successfully built out a trading platform and is planning another launch soon! As we expand our services, we are looking for a junior network engineer to join our team. In this role, you will have the ability to work with a talented team of professionals who bring diversity of thought and background. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company and the impact this firm will have on our clients and the broader markets.
Full benefits and unlimited vacation with total comp in the $120k -150k range.
- Work with infrastructure team to design and implement the low latency environment needed for the environment.
- Deploy configuration to the enterprise and production networks with the use of Ansible where appropriate.
- Perform Product analysis, QA, troubleshooting and support of the enterprise and production environments.
- Coordinate with the Security and business teams to help engineer/implement secure end user solutions.
- Collaborate with various teams to design and solution company level business requirements.
- Work with DataCenter and Circuit providers to continually move the exchange infrastructure forward on more cost efficient and performant options.
- 3-8 years hands on experience with low latency, highly available distributed system and the network architectures needed to run them.
- Experience with network operating systems (EOS, IOS, PanOS)
- Understanding of Network protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, PIM, MSDP)
- Scripting experience
- Network troubleshooting with tools like Packet capture devices, Wireshark, Logging
- Mac, Linux familiarity preferred
- Experience with firewall design and configuration