Network Operations/Automation Engineer
Requirements: ccna, Linux, Network, network automation, Python, solarwinds, wireshark, zabbix
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $80k - $110k
Description of Responsibilities
Innovative Fintech in Princeton, New Jersey seeking a networking analyst with devops experience or strong willingness to learn automation with proven track record.
Passionate technologist with the will to always be improving the environment and their skills who love to code and automate!
Responsible for building out and managing and customizing monitoring tools to improve function. Experience with Zabbix, Solarwinds, Nagios or similar
Responsible for operating and monitoring mission critical, high volume real time transactional processing environments. Strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
Deploying basic network configurations a must. Command line interface and Linux network stack a must.
Experience with tap aggregation a strong plus.
- Knowledge of network communications protocols such as the TCP/IP protocol suite, Multicast, SNMP, packet capture analysis, troubleshooting and latency analysis with Wireshark.
- Experience building and configuring network monitoring solutions (eg. Zabbix, Solarwinds , Nagios XI)
- Experience with TAP aggregation solutions setup and configuration a plus
- Command line interface experience of deploying basic network configurations a must.
- Heavy experience with network monitoring and analytical/troubleshooting tools.
- Strong Knowledge of the LINUX command line interface and LINUX network stack a must.
- Knowledge of common Financial Industry protocols, such as FIX, OPRA & CTS market data feed protocols a plus
- Programming and scripting skills (Perl, Python, Shell, and etc.) a good plus.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and excellent communication and organizational skills a must.
- NOC or customer support experience a plus.
Unable to sponser H-1B visa