Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $120k - $150k
Description of Responsibilities
Prodigious financial services firm based in Greenwich, CT. is seeking a talented QA Engineer to join its close-knit IT team in building robust test cases for its mid- to back-office teams' applications. The successful candidate will possess proven abilities in quality assurance and manual/test automation, having been involved in projects dealing with accounting, trade booking, and security master systems. Prior experience with and manual/test automation and databases are required for this position. The role will involve testing of core components of the infrastructure, building manual/automated tests, and implementing test harnesses, as well as working with developers to ensure best practices for building testable systems.
Experience testing against third-party financial tools i.e. Geneva, IVP, Portia, security master, etc. is a big plus.
• Must hold a B.S./B.A. from an accredited university
• Plan, develop, and execute tests against vendor products i.e. Geneva, IVP, Portia, security master, etc.
• Develop automated test cases using in-house and third-party tools, enhance existing MLP testing frameworks and harnesses
• Implement automated solutions for regression, interoperability, stress, and latency testing
• Work with developers on improving system testability and creating continuous testing environment
• Work with the development team to create and document, and test procedures and tests
• Set up and maintain a variety of testing environments
• Implement and perform change management procedures following company standards
***Unable to sponsor at this time***