DevOps Security Engineer
Requirements: AWS, cyber security, Devops, elastic stack, elasticsearch, ELK, nessus, Python, secdevops, security
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $150k - $300k
Description of Responsibilities
Leading FinTech specializing in Asset Management and Cryptocurrency with cutting edge technologies is growing their core infrastructure. This is a great opportunity for an Information Security engineer with a penchant for automation to step in as a Security DevOps Engineer.
Local NYC Candidates only. Cannot Sponsor at this time. Competitive salary + excellent bonus structure
· Identify and assess security threats in order to quantify risk to the environment.
· Interface with DevOps and Cloud engineers to collect information including audit data, logs, network traffic and user behaviors to identify vulnerabilities and potential exploitation opportunities
· Research and document capabilities and activities of thread actors to assist in attack prevention
· Perform risk assessments, threat modeling, information gathering, and other activities as needed
· Partner with NetOps and DevOps to test, implement and update hardware and software security mechanisms to mitigate risk
· Experience as a Cyber Security Engineer with full understanding of Information Security Operations and Protocols
· Significant experience configuring, deploying and managing auditing and logging tools including Elastic Stack, QRadar, Arcsight, Nessus, Snort, AlienVault, Nagios, Prometheus and other.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· 7-10+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Technology, or other related field, or 4+ years of relevant work experience
Experience working in a cloud infrastructure environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
Strong scripting and automation skills (Python, Perl, Bash, Powershell)
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com