Senior Desktop Support/Systems Administrator
Requirements: Active Directory, Desktop Support , group policy , O365, powershell
Location:New York, NY
Salary: $80k - $120k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a leading Private Equity firm based in NYC with offices around the world. As we grow and expand our organization, we are looking to hire an experienced desktop support engineer to take responsibility of day-to-day support of our desktop and server systems. This person will assist in managing all hardware and software technologies across the firm while participating in new projects and upgrades!
• Providing all levels of support for the firm’s technology infrastructure and operations.
• Installation, configuration and deployment of new workstation hardware and software.
• Troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware and software.
• Monitoring infrastructure and associated devices (e.g. desktops, servers, etc.).
• Managing equipment maintenance (service checks, software updates and patches, etc.).
• Other special projects as assigned by Management to improve administration of the technology infrastructure.
• B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field.
• 4-5+ years of relevant experience supporting a firm’s technology infrastructure (preferably within the Financial Services industry).
• Basic background and experience with business application troubleshooting (MS Windows, MS Office), hardware installations, upgrades, and repairs.
• Should be familiar with MS Windows 8/10, MS Office 2013-2016, Office 365, and concept of client/server architecture.
• Have the mindset to solve technical issues under pressure, until the problem is completely resolved.
• Ability to work independently and take direction and ownership of assigned tasks and projects.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical users.
If interested, please forward resumes to email@example.com