Senior Systems and Cloud Engineer
Requirements: AWS, IaaS, O365, Windows Server
Location:New York, NY
Description of Responsibilities
In our changing technology world, we are committed to providing our talented associates the advanced technical solutions needed to conduct business in this changing world. As a premier global private equity firm, we are building solutions within the cloud engineering space to give our business teams the increased mobility and availability required to keep us at the top of the PE space!
In order to build these solutions, we are looking to hire a senior systems and cloud engineer. Within this role, you will join a team of engineers who have a strong speciality within the windows engineering space and take leadership on architecting solutions related to an IaaS environment.
• Extensive knowledge of data center operations, telecommunications, network engineering, data-center applications, client/server computing, desktop computing and production operations support.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Systems/Infrastructure Engineer or in a related field
• Experience architecting and managing IaaS environments (e.g. AWS, vCloud, Azure)
• Experience integrating SaaS solutions with on premise systems, including SSO
• Experience with production implementations of Office 365, specifically Exchange Online, Lync Online and SharePoint Online, including hybrid scenarios and migrations
• Experience with VDI and Remote Desktop technologies (e.g. VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft)
• Experience with MDM/MAM solutions (e.g. MobileIron, Airwatch) and other methodologies for secure mobile access to corporate data/applications
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft and VMware technologies
• Strong project management skills
• Strategic and holistic approach to problem solving and design
• A command of related IT disciplines including data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, database administration and outsourced systems.
• Server, network, and data security skills including HA/DR, anti-virus end point protection, SSL encryption and certificates and related compliances
• Persuasive, professional communication style. Capable of communicating complex, technical topics to a wide variety of audiences. Ability to interact with senior management and influence decision makers.
• Enterprise-level SANs, server infrastructures, and multi-carrier WANs.
• Able to lead by example and drive change
• Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities, and to deftly redirect managers and teams toward new objectives. Ability to understand organization's goals and objectives.
• Functional understanding of project management principles and their application to Infrastructure projects and teams.
• Provide assistance to Operations and Support teams for issues that require escalation
Unfortunately our client cannot sponsor visas at this time.
For more information, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org