Senior Systems Engineer
Requirements: Citrix, clustering, esx, SIEM, systems engineer, vmware, Windows Server, XenApp, XenDesktop
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $150k - $250k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a growing financial technology firm based in NYC - using a technical, systematic approach to drive our investment strategies. As we grow, we are looking to hire a senior systems engineer to improve the stability and performance of the environment, maintain and improve the security posture of our systems, continuous monitoring of system health, and troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Minimum 10 years in IT with at least 5 years of experience in the financial industry
- Deep understanding of engineering support of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, KERBEROS, Exchange, and Citrix.
- Has built and designed active directory forests, domains, and trusts. As well as schema upgrades and group policy design and maintenance.
- Citrix design and implementation of XenApp and XenDesktop
- Deep understanding of VMware, has designed, implemented, maintained and provisioned ESX Servers and clusters connecting to centralized storage.
- Expert understanding of, and hands on experience designing and configuring Microsoft Windows Server and infrastructure including Antivirus, patch management, monitoring and other System Administration tools.
- Experience with developing detailed Windows Administrative standards, design, implementation and documentation.
- Experience and understanding in WAN, LAN Networking, Cisco, VPN, firewalls etc. Understanding switching and routing and VLAN configurations, BGP and routing protocols.
- Work closely with network engineering in the development, coordination, troubleshooting of enterprise network security systems and/or implementation of appropriate rulesets and configurations for firewalls, load balancers, intrusion detection systems, routers and switches;
- Coordinates with change control and environment management and network and security teams; upgrades and routine maintenance; troubleshooting support; performance monitoring; provides support and maintenance for networks at offices, data center, and DR sites.
- Experience with SCCM, including Configuration / Operation Manager, Orchestrator, and Application Packaging across a Global Infrastructure
- Participates with implementation of solutions involving data encryption, data masking, secure file transfers, and data leakage prevention. Supports new initiatives related to regulatory mandates.
- Design / Develop PowerShell Scripts for Automation of Operational Process, where appropriate.
For more information, please send your resume to email@example.com
**Unfortunately our client cannot sponsor visas at this time**