Senior Voice Engineer
Requirements: CUCM, polycom, rtp, sip, telepresence , turrets, unified communications
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $160k - $180k
Description of Responsibilities
We are seeking a Senior Voice Engineer who will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of our Cisco Unified Communications and Trading Turret Infrastructure with a global footprint. An ideal candidate would possess a solid background in the design and implementation of VoIP networks utilizing Cisco Unified Communications Platform consisting of Call Manager, Unity, and IM and Presence Messaging. Diverse duties include providing unified communications, troubleshoot voice issues, support multiple locations, maintain BT Turret Systems, voice recording environment, work with global colleagues, lead voice messaging projects, troubleshoot issues, and work closely with global voice vendors, monitor availability and performance of voice systems.
Responsibilities / Requirements
· Bachelors degree in Engineering or similar area of study
· Professional level Cisco Certifications in Voice, Routing & Switching preferred ; CCVP, CCNP or CCIE level certification
· Minimum of 5 years experience administering, engineering and supporting Cisco voice gateways
· Minimum of 5 years of hands on work experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF), H323
· Experience administering, engineering and supporting Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure including but not limited to Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, UCCE, SME, CUSP, and CUCM
· Experience with support of the BT ITS System, Netrix trading turrets, and BT Session Manager.
· Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex problems throughout the Unified Communications and Trading voice environment.
· Experience with design, implementation and support of Video Communications including Cisco VC endpoints, Cisco Expressway and other Video conferencing solutions.
· Firm understanding of CUCM call routing, device pools, codec configurations, dial-peers, and partition management required.
· Candidate should also be able to lead and manage voice projects through all phases including initial needs analysis, formulating designs and solutions, implementation and documentation.
Experience with Automation scripting using Powershell, Python, or others is desired.
Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Unfortunately our client cannot sponsor visas at this time