Requirements: Active Directory, Azure, cloud, Network
Location:Stamford , CT
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $110k - $150k
Description of Responsibilities
A very successful financial fund located in Fairfield County Connecticut. Is seeking a system engineer to join the team.
Analyze, design, test, install, document, implement and support solutions in cloud environments (Azure experience mandatory)
- Installs and maintains cloud-based applications, systems, and associated infrastructures.
- Translates business requirements into developing a strategy to move the system to the cloud
- Analyzes and defines business requirements to determine specifications and standards.
- Oversees the proper implementation and integration of web and cloud-based applications.
- Stays informed of emerging cloud technologies and evaluates the value to the organization’s operations.
- Monitors system performance, troubleshooting and resolving errors.
- Ensures quality of the solutions are robust, scalable and efficient to meet the needs of the business.
FortiGate firewalls, Cisco Cat series switches, Meraki Access Points, IDS/IPS,
Cisco Umbrella, Solar Winds, Logic Monitor,
Systems administration and authentication documents
Evaluate, Coordinate, Quality Check and Execute firmware upgrades and configuration changes on all network devices
Microsoft Windows Server / Active Directory
- Exchange / Hosted Email Solutions, Office 365
- Remote Access Solutions, RDS
Experience with products from
Cylance, VMWare, Kaseya, and Fortinet are a major plus. Strong customer service
Will be first level support, triage calls and escalate if necessary to the rest of the team
Support of employees not in office
Demonstrate good judgment, identifying problems
in advance and proposing solutions
Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions
Help resolve IT issues in a timely manner
5+ or more years of related information technology experience
Demonstrated experience in network operations of enterprise systems
2-5 years of strong experience related to cloud computing (Azure)
Cisco certifications, CCNA a plus
Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently and without supervision