Technology Recruitment Specialist
Requirements: Account Management, interviewing, marketing, recruiting, Sales
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $40k - $60k
Description of Responsibilities
The Princeton Group seeks a Technology Recruitment Specialist for NJ and NYC offices
Information Technology continues to drive growth and innovation in our business landscape today in the Metro NYC area.. Key technologies including cloud computing, data security and cyber security, artificial intelligence, social media and financial data analytics continue to evolve and create tremendous growth opportunities in technology search.
Our firm, The Princeton Group, a technology recruitment boutique, is seeking a motivated self-starter to join our NYC or Edison, NJ office. As a Technology Recruitment Specialist, this position will focus on servicing our existing clients, while cultivating and developing new client and candidate relationships. With an emphasis on utilizing intelligent communication skills, your mission will be to provide sound career counseling with targeted marketing to perspective candidates.
Strong attention to detail will aide in your personal business development while helping your clients understand the nuances of strategic hiring. Client relationship management is the heart of our industry, and we are eager to welcome a highly driven individual to focus on this, while bringing the passion and pride needed to establish new partnerships and providing a fresh perspective for continued success.
- Bachelors' degree ( preferred HR/Psychology, Business, Sales or Marketing) Recent college grads are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication, organizational, writing and research skills are a must, in addition to understanding the core principles of human interaction.
- The right candidate will be caring enthusiastic, ambitious and will work well in a close-knit team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work in an environment that promotes collaboration and cohesion
- Branding and Social Media savvy, highly preferred. (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub)
To learn more about this opportunity, please APPLY to this job, or reach out to Germaine Wyetzner at 732-603-0099 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not able to provide VISA sponsorship.