Trade Floor Tech Support
Requirements: Bloomberg, Market Data, office 365, trade floor, Windows
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $90k - $150k
Description of Responsibilities
Global financial services firm located in Midtown is looking for several immediate hires to grow their customer services group specifically trade floor support. This is a highly visible position supporting a fast paced trading floor and initiating new technical projects.
Company cannot sponsor visas at this time.
- Minimum of five years of progressive technical support experience in a financial institution required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Ability to direct activities of peers and others not reporting directly to the person
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix remote access and application delivery
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows based desktops and the key applications – Outlook, MS Office, etc...
- Strong understanding of market data – Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, etc. Proven expertise in integrating with Excel plug-ins, troubleshooting API broken links, effectively working with vendor technical support.
- Broad understanding of mobile technology
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as strong customer service experience.
- Process oriented individual
- Must demonstrate an ability and interest in having a hands-on approach to customer service.
- Availability for night and weekend shift work as well as light travel to branch offices