Vice President, Enterprise Application Support Lead
Requirements: Application Support, ITIL, ITSM, RSA Archer, servicenow, SharePoint
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $150k - $170k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a prominent financial services firm with offices based in NYC and Central New Jersey looking for a Vice President - Enterprise Application Support Lead. The Enterprise Applications team is responsible for delivering continuous enhancements and operational support to the Corporate IT organization. Working closely with our stakeholders and customers, the team delivers enhancements in an agile manner, working in sprints and regular release cycles. The team sets the direction for continuous improvement in service delivery by working with stakeholders to deliver improved automation, service management processes and end user experience. This team is also focused on ensuring program and project delivery commitments are met with minimal defects and that the Enterprise IT platforms remain operationally stable.
In this role, you will:
Manage a group of IT Support Engineers and vendor staff and oversee the delivery of first and second level support activities for the Business and IT internal customers of the organization.
Own and manage IT Incidents, Requests, Problems, Changes and Releases assigned to the organization by enforcing ITIL best practices and formally documented SLA / SLO targets.
Measure, report and continuously improve the quality of services on technical and business fronts, as applicable to the role.
- Accountable for the availability and accessibility of all applications and technologies under management, as per the organizational and business requirements and demands.
- Lead the Application Service Management lifecycle, ensuring client satisfaction and management of risk to services
- Drive incident, issue and outage management, investigation and restoration
- Act as the technical liaison between operations teams, software engineers, project managers and consumers of technology, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing or upcoming solutions, monitoring, documentation and their supportability.
- Schedule, track and facilitate acceptance of changes to the production environments by developing, improving and enforcing the applicable Configuration Management, Change Management and Production Service Readiness processes.
- Eliminate redundancy and waste with automation and retirement of obsolete, manual workarounds, processes and low-value tools.
- Maintain and ensure adherence to reporting schedules and inform stakeholders of deadlines
- Ensure that all compliance and audit related activities are completed on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Effectively articulate, document and communicate events, incidents, operational issues and their risks to the IT and Business stakeholders as well as senior leadership team members. Be accountable for their timely escalation, resolution and closure.
- Produce and analyze ITSM reports, identify improvement opportunities and influence their successful implementation.
- Identify trends, prioritize root cause analyses queues, finalize preventive actions and work with the delivery teams to prioritize development effort for periodic releases.
- Conduct governance reviews with the stakeholders to develop, enhance and enforce continuous service improvement plans. Measure and report their effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
- Measure and improve the level of adherence to the established ITIL processes and compliance standards.
- Manage vendor teams and enforce the SLAs and SLOs as documented in the corresponding SOWs.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to manage and lead functional or cross-functional teams.
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years of solid, diverse relevant work experience in IT including experience in Technology Operations / Application Support, customer services and people management
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Leadership experience in the management of onshore and offshore teams is required
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred.
- Hands-on business analysis, development or support experience with Financial / Accounting applications, Identity & Access Management, ServiceNow, RSA Archer or SharePoint would be preferred.
For more information, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org