VIP Level Support Engineer
Requirements: Cisco, meraki, mobile device support , residential support, vip level support
Location:New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: $200k - $300k
Description of Responsibilities
We are a prominent financial services firm based in NYC looking to expand our Executive Service Desk team with a Lead Executive Support Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a small team of support engineers delivering end-user technology support to the firm’s senior-most executives and their support staffs. This is a highly visible role across C-Level staff in NYC, Chicago, and other global offices.
- Configure PC's, Macs, laptops, iPads, iPhones, video solutions, market data services and more.
- Deliver real time/white glove support for any and all issues and requests.
- Manage home technology solutions for specific executive personnel across multiple locations - only 20% travel involved.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Junior Executive Support Engineer.
- Manage and maintain residential network connectivity and security (routers, switches, firewalls, wifi).
- Educate and inform C-Level users on how to utilize new technologies.
- Coordinate with Service Desk teams on troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Coordinate with Service Desk teams and exchange best practices and documentation created for C-Level customers that can be leveraged by the teams who support the balance of the firm.
- Maintain an understanding of the travel patterns of the Executives to proactively manage their mobile technology requirements.
- Assess technology gaps with customers and engage engineering teams to evaluate if additional solutions or tools can be created to close these gaps.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a minimum of 10 years technology support experience
- Be proficient in mobile technologies, including VPN solutions
- Be proficient with network technologies, including Cisco and Meraki devices
- Interface effectively with executive-level staff
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be available for 24x7 and occasional offsite support
- Have a 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or similar
For more information about this opportunity, please send resumes to email@example.com